2018 Little Wonder Optimax™ 9390-02-01
Call for Price
38% More Air Movement Than the Competition
Little Wonder Optimax blowers are the best-designed blowers in the world… known for unmatched leaf-blowing efficiency.
Little Wonder Optimax blowers outperform the competition for moving stubborn debris, removing standing water, preparing asphalt or flat roofs for resurfacing, or for any job that requires hurricane-force air! Durable, solid-steel construction… they’re built to last and are backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
- Advanced impeller and aerodynamic design produce the highest airflow in the industry
- Unique split-stream air deflector moves piles of leaves farther and faster; without blow-back!
- Large, square discharge chute is low to the ground for better blowing power
- Scrolled housing ensures consistent, constant airflow even if partially blocked by leaves
- Continuously welded all-steel impeller and housing for strength and durability you can rely on season after season
- Remote discharge chute control on the handle at your fingertips
- Ergonomic handle design; height adjustable with anti-vibration grip
- Transport bracket for convenient tie-down during transport.
- Convenient lift handle makes lifting the blower on and off the truck easier.
- Optional Swivel Wheel Kit for 360° turning
- 5-Year warranty
- Model: 9390-02-01
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Displacement: 389cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 Gal.
- Air Cleaner type: Dual Element
- Low Oil Sensor: Standard
- Impeller (diameter, type ): 17", 7 blade steel, reverse angle
- Impeller depth: 3.25"
- Discharge Chute Area: 25.8 sq "
- Air Volume: 2530 cfm
- Air Speed: 160 mph
- Integrated Front Discharge: Yes
- Throttle Control: Remote
- Air Flow Control: Remote
- Dimensions (Height, Width, Length): 43" x 28" x 58"
- Tires, Front: 10" pneumatic front tire w/ tube
- Tires, Rear: 12" pneumatic rear tires w/ tube
- Handle: Ergonomic 2-position adjustable; anti-vibration grip
- Transport Bracket: Yes
- Lift Handle: Yes
- Housing: Continuously-welded steel; 1 piece engine deck
- Weight: 168 lbs
- Swivel Wheel Kit: Optional
- Warranty: 5 years
- Engine Type
- Honda GX390
- 168 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 160 mph