VIP Rewards Program
The Smith Turf & Irrigation VIP Reward Program offers opportunities for professional contractors to earn a variety of rewards via their qualifying purchases of STI Landscape & Grounds Products*. Professional Contractors will receive a VIP Rewards Program report of their purchases and earned rewards through the end of each month, as well as program updates.
Ask your local STI Sales Representative for Full Details!
*VIP Rewards are not available for purchases of turf & grounds equipment.
VIP Timely Payment Rebates
Timely Payment Rebates are paid out to any account reaching at least 30,000 purchase points:
- Rewards begin accruing after the account has reached 10,000 points
- 2% of the earned points between 10,000 and 75,000 are paid as a rebate
- 3% of the earned points between 75,000 - 150,000 are paid as a rebate
- 4% of the earned points at 150,000+ are paid as a rebate
VIP STI University Vouchers
Accounts that have earned at least 50,000 points between November 1, 2017 and October 31,2018 qualify for one participant to attend the STI University & Business Conference in January 2019 on a complimentary basis. All STI University classes and all official food and beverage functions are included. Travel & Hotel expenses are the responsibility of the participant(s).
Accounts that have earned at least 100,000 points or more during the same time frame, will qualify for two participants to attend on a complimentary basis.
January 22-24, 2019 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Kingston Plantation, Myrtle Beach, SC.
To learn more about STI University, click here.
VIP All-Inclusive Rewards Trip
A VIP All-Inclusive Rewards trip to Secrets® Cap Cana Resort in the Dominican Republic is earned for each increment of 200,000 points earned from November 1, 2017 through September 30, 2019. A maximum of two incentive trips are available per company.
An earned VIP Rewards trip is for two people, based on double occupancy at the Secrets® Cap Cana Resort. Included are airfare, airport transfers to and from the resort, hotel accommodations, STI functions, and components of the resort’s all-inclusive package:
- November 14-18, 2019 at the Secrets Cap Cana Resort
- Caribbean style rooms with a furnished balcony or terrace with stunning views
- Limitless access to gourmet dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited beer, wine and international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service, concierge and dining options
- Pool and beach wait service
- All taxes and gratuities included